Saturday, October 20, 2007

5 useless facts about me

Time for another list.
  • Despite being somewhat of a technophile, I don't have a DVR, have yet to own one and have little interest in using one.
  • I think marshmallows, Peeps and any food of that sort that's plastic and gooey are vile.
  • I don't like feet, do not like to get my feet dirty and consequently don't like walking barefoot on grass or anything other than the tile floor of my home. I'll go ahead and throw my Japanese mom under the bus for this one.
  • I'm not fond of and not good at swimming.
  • For a short while, I collected X-Men comics. I still have them in a closet somewhere.

Current mood: Sleepy
Current music: Bliss / Syntax

1 comment:

rj said...

Am with you on four of those five things -- no X-Men comics for me (although I'm sure my son has some.)

I love to be in a boat. Hate swimming. Got a "B" in a swimming class in college largely because, as the teacher put it, "you had the courtesy to not drown."