Yaaay! New pix of my refurbished sculling single, which is practically a new boat. Everyone who's seen it comments on how beautiful it is and the excellent job that the factory did on it. I've had it back from Canada for a couple of months now, but I'm just now getting around to updating with the "after" pictures. I know it's not thrilling to anyone but me, but as a competitive rower, this boat is one of my most prized possessions.
Ooze Note: Fresh Graduate, Rotten Thoughts
9 years ago
5 comments:
Dude, where's the motor?
It doesn't look too stable for fishing.
That's what them thar supports on either side of the boat er fer... ya attach a couple of Johnsons, and this baby will fly!
Errr, and Pat -- no, a Johnson isn't what you think it is!!! It's a brand of boat motor, perv!
Post a Comment